8/25 & 8/26/20: Camp ~ (NEW!) Simply STEM (ages 6 & up)
Summer Camp (NEW!) Simply STEM - ages 6 & up
August 25 & 26 (Tues/Wed)
9:00am - 12 noon
$120 per camper
We're wrapping up our Summer Kitchen Camp series with a BRAND NEW theme: Simply STEM.
The Kitchen is the perfect environment to explore the world of STEM (science, technology, engineering and math). We will explore the intriguing world of STEM with the themes of both "hot" and "cold."
The Simple STEM menu features old fashioned summer treats like "Solar S'mores" and "Ice Cream in a Tin."
We welcome you to our kitchen laboratory to explore STEM with concepts related to chemistry, measurement, cause and effect and engineering to name just a few!
This camp is designed for all ability and experience levels; no extra tools or supplies are required for this camp.
NOTE FOR ALL CAMPERS:
- Class is limited to 14 students
- Female chefs need to wear hair pulled back; preferably in a bun
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water bottles are highly recommended
- A daily snack will be prepared by our interns and served to the students. Chefs are welcome to bring an additional snack if they choose
*** Please note any food sensitivities, allergies or special dietary requests in the notes section at checkout ***
We understand that sometimes "life happens" if you are unable to make it to class for any unforeseen circumstances, we will offer a refund for the class up to (2) weeks before the date of class. If your cancellation is less than (2) week from the date of class, we will offer you a credit for a future class. Thank you for your understanding.
* indicates a required field