8/17-8/20/20: Camp ~ (NEW!) International Flavor Tour (ages 7 & up)
Summer Camp ~ (NEW!) INTERNATIONAL FLAVOR TOUR
Ages 7 & up
August 17-20 (Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu)
9:00am - 12 noon
$240 per camper
Climb aboard the flavor train and take a trip around the globe in our newest summer camp series, The International Flavor Tour...
This camp features cuisine and the regional study of destinations like: Italy, Greece, China and France. Junior Chefs will have hands on experience in the kitchen learning about and creating dishes from some of the worlds most diverse culinary cultures.
Each day not only will we study the geographic location and history of the country, but we will make dishes that are indigenous to the people of that country. Chefs will have the opportunity to sample the flavors of their dishes and take home the rest to share with family or friends.
This camp is designed for all ability and experience levels. Climb aboard and treat your palette to some new flavors!
NOTE FOR ALL CAMPERS:
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Female chefs need to wear hair pulled back; preferably in a bun
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water bottles are highly recommended
- A daily snack will be prepared by our interns and served to the students. Chefs are welcome to bring an additional snack if they choose
NEEDED SUPPLIES (can be found at Target or Office Max):
- One - 1" binder with front cover pocket
- Plastic sheet protectors for recipes (if attending with a friend, your chef could split a box between chefs)
- If you have attended Kitchen Camp in the past and already have started a recipe binder, please bring it to class each day
*** Please note any food sensitivities, allergies or special dietary requests in the notes section at checkout ***
We understand that sometimes "life happens" if you are unable to make it to class for any unforeseen circumstances, we will offer a refund for the class up to (2) weeks before the date of class. If your cancellation is less than (2) week from the date of class, we will offer you a credit for a future class. Thank you for your understanding.
* indicates a required field