8/13/20: Camp ~ Pizza Party Day (ages 7 & up)
Summer Camp PIZZA PARTY (ages 7 & up)
ALL ABILITY LEVELS WELCOME
Thursday, August 13th
$60 per camper
This one morning camp features on of our favorite foods with one of the most fascinating science topics - YEAST! We will guide your junior chef through the steps to making their own pizza dough and sauce.
Chefs will learn the science behind yeast, how to activate it, feed it, and ultimately make a pizza dough that we will load up with our favorite toppings! All chefs will make a simple pizza sauce to use on their pizza as well.
Lunch is served as the pizzas will be sent home at the end of class in your very own pizza box! This camp is designed for all ability and experience levels.
NOTE FOR ALL CAMPERS:
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Female chefs need to wear hair pulled back; preferably in a bun
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water bottles are highly recommended
- A daily snack will be prepared by our interns and served to the students. Chefs are welcome to bring an additional snack if they choose
*** Please note any food sensitivities, allergies or special dietary requests in the notes section at checkout ***
We understand that sometimes "life happens" if you are unable to make it to class for any unforeseen circumstances, we will offer a refund for the class up to (2) weeks before the date of class. If your cancellation is less than (2) week from the date of class, we will offer you a credit for a future class. Thank you for your understanding.
* indicates a required field