7/20-7/23/20: Camp ~ French Cafe (ages 10 & up)
Summer Camp FRENCH CAFE - INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED LEVEL BAKERS
Ages 10 & up
July 20-23 (Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu)
9:00am - 12 noon
$240 per camper
It has long been a dream of mine to sip a latte while savoring a croissant at a sidewalk café in Paris... maybe one day, but in the meantime, our French Café workshop will be opening for one week in The Simple Kitchen.
Your chefs will spend the first three days of class creating and preparing French delights to serve their family members on the final day of camp. Chefs will practice how to take orders and serve while their guest relax and enjoy the fruits of their labor.
NOTE FOR ALL CAMPERS:
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Female chefs need to wear hair pulled back; preferably in a bun
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water bottles are highly recommended
- A daily snack will be prepared by our interns and served to the students. Chefs are welcome to bring an additional snack if they choose
NEEDED SUPPLIES (can be found at Target or Office Max):
- One - 1" binder with front cover pocket
- Plastic sheet protectors for recipes (if attending with a friend, your chef could split a box between chefs)
- If you have attended Kitchen Camp in the past and already have started a recipe binder, please bring it to class each day
*** Please note any food sensitivities, allergies or special dietary requests in the notes section at checkout ***
We understand that sometimes "life happens" if you are unable to make it to class for any unforeseen circumstances, we will offer a refund for the class up to (2) weeks before the date of class. If your cancellation is less than (2) week from the date of class, we will offer you a credit for a future class. Thank you for your understanding.
* indicates a required field