7/13-7/16/20: Camp ~ (NEW!) Baking Bonanza (ages 8 & up)
Summer Camp "LET THEM EAT CAKE" Baking and Cake Decorating (ages 8 & up)
ALL ABILITY LEVELS WELCOME
9:00am - 12 noon
$240 per camper
Calling all baking aficionados! We challenge you to a week of all of our most popular baking workshops from the past 3 years... does your junior chef enjoy a bit of a competition in the kitchen arena?
We will spend the week conquering a flour and fun-filled "Baking Bonanza." The schedule for the week includes:
- Monday: Cupcake Wars
- Tuesday: Dessert Imposters
- Wednesday: Nailed It
- Thursday: Fun with Fondant
This camp is designed for all ability and experience levels. This camp is sure to keep your creative chef on their toes and off their screens!!!
Supplies needed for camp include: Wilton Deluxe 46 Piece Cake Decorating Set (usually runs about $25 and can be purchased through Amazon, JoAnn, Michaels, et al).
NOTE FOR ALL CAMPERS:
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Female chefs need to wear hair pulled back; preferably in a bun
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water bottles are highly recommended
- A daily snack will be prepared by our interns and served to the students. Chefs are welcome to bring an additional snack if they choose
NEEDED SUPPLIES (can be found at Target or Office Max):
- One - 1" binder with front cover pocket
- Plastic sheet protectors for recipes (if attending with a friend, your chef could split a box between chefs)
- If you have attended Kitchen Camp in the past and already have started a recipe binder, please bring it to class each day
*** Please note any food sensitivities, allergies or special dietary requests in the notes section at checkout ***
We understand that sometimes "life happens" if you are unable to make it to class for any unforeseen circumstances, we will offer a refund for the class up to (2) weeks before the date of class. If your cancellation is less than (2) week from the date of class, we will offer you a credit for a future class. Thank you for your understanding.
* indicates a required field