7/7-7/9/20: Camp ~ Beginner Basics (ages 6 & up)
Summer Camp BEGINNER BASICS - ALL ABILITIES WELCOME - ages 6 & up
July 7 -9th (Tues/Wed/Thu)
9:00am - 12 noon
$120 per camper
Does your child show an interest in creating baking and cooking projects in the kitchen? Let's start with the basics...
- recipe reading
- tool identification
- small appliances and kitchen safety
We'll blend baking and cooking together while building fundamental knowledge. We look forward to enabling your child to build confidence in the kitchen at their own pace.
See you in the kitchen!
NOTE FOR ALL CAMPERS:
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Female chefs need to wear hair pulled back; preferably in a bun
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water bottles are highly recommended
- A daily snack will be prepared by our interns and served to the students. Chefs are welcome to bring an additional snack if they choose
NEEDED SUPPLIES (can be found at Target or Office Max):
- One - 1" binder with front cover pocket
- Plastic sheet protectors for recipes (if attending with a friend, your chef could split a box between chefs)
- If you have attended Kitchen Camp in the past and already have started a recipe binder, please bring it to class each day
*** Please note any food sensitivities, allergies or special dietary requests in the notes section at checkout ***
We understand that sometimes "life happens" if you are unable to make it to class for any unforeseen circumstances, we will offer a refund for the class up to (2) weeks before the date of class. If your cancellation is less than (2) week from the date of class, we will offer you a credit for a future class. Thank you for your understanding.
* indicates a required field