12/12/19: Adult Holly-Jolly Baking
Adult Holly Jolly Baking
Thursday, December 12, 2019
$60 per student
Max 14 Chefs
Kick off the busy holiday season by getting a head start on your holiday baking!
During this hands on workshop we will review baking techniques and offer helpful tricks and tips to make baking more enjoyable and less overwhelming. We will provide you with recipes for freezer friendly holiday treats that you can bake now and tuck away for those last minute moments during the holidays when you suddenly need a cookie platter for the holiday potluck or a last minute teacher gift.
All bakers will leave with a variety of cookies and baked treats to get the holiday season started off on the right foot.
Come to class a little early and enjoy some of our festive holiday appetizers and a seasonal Mock-tail while you visit with friends old and new.
Cookies featured this year's workshop include:
- Chocolate Espresso Thumbprint
- Creme Brûlée Sugar Cookies
- GF Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
- Chewy Ginger Molasses
- Double Chocolate Snowball
- Gingerbread Roll Out Cookies
See you in the kitchen!
NOTE FOR ALL STUDENTS:
- Class is limited to 14 chefs
- Female chefs need to wear hair pulled back; preferably in a bun
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
*** please note any food sensitivities/allergies or special dietary requests in the notes section at checkout ***
* indicates a required field