8/9/19: Summer Camp CUPCAKE WARS - Ages 10 & up
SUMMER SERIES CUPCAKE WARS - INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED LEVEL BAKERS WELCOME - ages 10 & up
August 9, 2019 (9am-noon)
Back by popular demand: Cupcake Wars - a competition style baking experience where bakers are challenged by mystery ingredients and fun challenges along the way.
This class is designed for INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED bakers ages 10 & up. Chefs should be comfortable with independent recipe reading, taking hot pans in and out of the oven, familiar with kitchen tools and small appliances and have the ability to work as a team under time constraints.
GOOD luck to all our participants!
NOTE FOR ALL CAMPERS:
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Female chefs need to wear hair pulled back; preferably in a bun
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water bottles are highly recommended
- A daily snack will be prepared by our interns and served to the students. Chefs are welcome to bring an additional snack if they choose
NEEDED SUPPLIES (can be found at Target or Office Max):
- One - 1" binder with front cover pocket
- Plastic sheet protectors for recipes (if attending with a friend, your chef could split a box between chefs)
- If you have attended Kitchen Camp in the past and already have started a recipe binder, please bring it to class each day
* indicates a required field