8/7/19: Summer Camp HARRY POTTER MEAL PREP ~ Ages 8 & up
Summer Camp HARRY POTTER MEAL PREP - ALL ABILITY LEVELS WELCOME - ages 8 & up
August 7, 2019 (9am-noon)
Join us for our ever popular Harry Potter Meal Prep Workshop! We always have a wait list for this class and we never want to leave anyone out of the Hogwarts fun! Our "Harry Potter Meal Prep" workshop will turn your little chef into a Kitchen Wizard by the end of class!
Chefs will enjoy creating a Harry Potter-themed menu to bring home to share with fellow wizards... "Quidditch Pie & Mini Treacle Tarts" are sure to cast spells over your dinner table! We'll enjoy a refreshment of "Butterbeer" during class with a friendly trivia game to test the chef's knowledge of Harry and his wizarding chums!
NOTE FOR ALL CAMPERS:
- Class is limited to 12 students
- Female chefs need to wear hair pulled back; preferably in a bun
- Comfortable/closed toed shoes are mandatory; no flip-flops
- Water bottles are highly recommended
- A daily snack will be prepared by our interns and served to the students. Chefs are welcome to bring an additional snack if they choose
NEEDED SUPPLIES (can be found at Target or Office Max):
- One - 1" binder with front cover pocket
- Plastic sheet protectors for recipes (if attending with a friend, your chef could split a box between chefs)
- If you have attended Kitchen Camp in the past and already have started a recipe binder, please bring it to class each day
* indicates a required field